This page is dedicated to share/store technical documentation
- V1 of the JSON templates is in GDoC here. Team's comments are in the associated ticket gfbio_submissions#467
- V1.1 of the JSON template is in GDoC here
Ammod Base station configuration
Following the ticket gfbio_submissions#506 and the communication (subject AMMOD base station configuration) with partners TUHH and FAU, it has been agreed that the platform of the base station will have a dedicated simple identifier, the processing unit would be identified with MAC address and other sensors with serial numbers. Here is the alphanumeric identifier for locations already planned:
- ammod_bs_001 -> Bonn location (site "Melbgarten" responsible Module 1)
- ammod_bs_002 -> Berlin location (site "Britz" responsible Module 5)
- ammod_bs_003 -> Hamburg location (site "Energieberg Georgswerder" responsible Module 6)
Each processing unit with appended MAC address to a string:
and for GPS and other sensors something similar but with the device serial number.
Workflow for Sensor registry
The following workflow is based on the use of the Sensor module of the O2A AWI framework. The development is tracked by the ticket gfbio_submissions#507.
The following roles are so defined:
AMMOD base station operator: he/she is responsible to report any action performed on the base station, e.g. deployment of a new base station in the network; maintenance/failure of parts of the base station; changing location of the base station and/or sensors assigned to it, etc. He/she will report to the Sensor registry manager via e-mail by filling the dedicated template.
List of contacts:
Sensor registry manager: he/she is responsible to up-date the sensor catalogue and management of the actions performed on the base station and sensors. Upon registration of new item, the assigned Uniform Resource Name (URN) is communicated to the AMMOD base station operator.
List of contacts:
- Domenico Velotto, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org