Milestone Jul 15, 2019–Jul 26, 2019
The goal of the sprint is to create the possibility to add the first two full pages to an report.
How can the work be done?
- Make yourself familiar with plotly's client side linking capabilities.
- Read the documentation thoroughly.
- Re-implement the case(s) in the documentation and play with them, e.g. change highlighting, change the plot tpye, etc. Learn by doing, what happens if you change certain things.
- Read the R documentation of
- Create yourself some dummy data (like described in #1 (closed)) and create plots for the dummy data.
- Use plotly to create charts and link them.
- Generalize the code that you created for the dummy data to use it within
- Create the Rmd template from the plotly code.
- Create a function that takes data, asserts it has the right types, and does the necessary calculations.
- Stitch all together.
Interactive versions of the pages are extras, I do not recomment to start with them until you have finished the static pages.
All issues for this milestone are closed. You may close this milestone now.