Milestone Jul 15, 2019–Jul 26, 2019
Milestone ID: 807
The goal of the sprint is to create the possibility to add the first two full pages to an report.
How can the work be done?
- Make yourself familiar with plotly's client side linking capabilities.
- Read the documentation thoroughly.
- Re-implement the case(s) in the documentation and play with them, e.g. change highlighting, change the plot tpye, etc. Learn by doing, what happens if you change certain things.
- Read the R documentation of
- Create yourself some dummy data (like described in #1 (closed)) and create plots for the dummy data.
- Use plotly to create charts and link them.
- Generalize the code that you created for the dummy data to use it within
- Create the Rmd template from the plotly code.
- Create a function that takes data, asserts it has the right types, and does the necessary calculations.
- Stitch all together.
Interactive versions of the pages are extras, I do not recomment to start with them until you have finished the static pages.
All issues for this milestone are closed. You may close this milestone now.