feature/#50: Making the viewer responsive
We welcome every new feature to the upstream branch!
Please fill in the following information about your feature. Feel free to delete sections that doesn't suit the case you're dealing with.
This MR provides…
Does the result of the MR comply to our "definition of done"?
- Unit tests passed
- Code reviewed
- Acceptance criteria met
- Functional tests passed
- Non-Functional requirements met
- Product Owner accepts the User Story
If you can, please provide use cases for this feature.
Shall we add your feature to the documentation?
- I've already did it!
- At least I added a headline to the documentation.
- Of course I provided all my functions with an appropriate documentation.
Are there parts of the documentation we have to adjust
- Yes, but I'd like someone else to do it.
- Yes, and I already did!
Are we able to test this new feature?
- Yes, everything can be done via unit tests.
- Yes, you can test by following these steps: pls just resize the window and watch the toggles change ;-)
- No, it is not possible.
- I added a statement to the CHANGELOG.
Add all related issues and especially those to be closed.