This MR contains the following updates:
This is a patch release for Gradle 6.9, containing backported bugfixes in Gradle 7.2 to Gradle 6.x.
It fixes the following issues:
- #18163 Fix excludes for substituted dependencies
- #18164 POSIX shell scripts improvements
- #18697 Fix corrupted resolution result from replacement / capability conflict
- #19328 Mitigations for log4j vulnerability in Gradle builds
- #19372 Multiple transformed artifacts selected
We recommend users upgrade to 6.9.2 instead of 6.9.
Given the context of the Log4Shell vulnerability, make sure you take a look at our blog post on this topic.
Switch your build to use Gradle 6.9.2 by updating your wrapper:
./gradlew wrapper --gradle-version=6.9.2
See the Gradle 6.x upgrade guide to learn about deprecations, breaking changes and other considerations when upgrading to Gradle 6.9.2.
If you want to rebase/retry this MR, click this checkbox.
This MR has been generated by Renovate Bot.