Skip to content

Bugfix/#90 title object

Michelle Weidling requested to merge bugfix/#90-title-object into develop

Bug fix


The Item Object now delivers a Title Object instead of a simple string as value for title in accordance to the TextAPI.

Furthermore, a normalization of the title string has been introduced.

Compliance to “Definition of Done”

  • Unit tests passed
  • Code reviewed
  • Acceptance criteria met
  • Functional tests passed
  • Non-Functional requirements met
  • Product Owner accepts the User Story


Closes #90 (closed).


  • I added a statement to the CHANGELOG.

Version number

  • I bumped the version number in

Readme and general docs

  • I updated the README (if applicable) and kept the docs up to date.

/cc Mathias Göbel, Frank Schneider, Michelle Weidling

Edited by Michelle Weidling

Merge request reports