The return cardinality of tei2html:find-referenced-node-id has been switched to
The underlying problem is that the element referenced is on another page. But since the requirements for the linked elements in the visualization isn't clear, I don't know how to solve this problem.
Compliance to “Definition of Done”
Unit tests passed
Acceptance criteria met
Functional tests passed
Non-Functional requirements met
Product Owner accepts the User Story
I added a statement to the CHANGELOG.
I bumped the version number in
Readme and general docs
I updated the README (if applicable) and kept the docs up to date.