See #125 (closed) for a description.
The license key on Manifest level now provides an array of License Objects instead of a simple string. To achieve this, the XML based structure of the manifest data has been moved to maps. Additionally, the module has been slightly refactored.
In this course, another minor bug ("support" key having an object as value instead of an array of objects) has been fixed.
Compliance to “Definition of Done”
Unit tests passed
Product Owner accepts the User Story
I added a statement to the CHANGELOG.
I bumped the version number in
Readme and general docs
I updated the README (if applicable) and kept the docs up to date.
Closes #125 (closed)