Skip to content

Bugfix/#124 titles of item object

Michelle Weidling requested to merge bugfix/#124-titles-of-item-object into develop

Bug fix


The title on Item level now provides an array of Title Objects instead of a single one.

To achieve this, we changed the XML based structure of the tapi-item.xqm module to a map based one.

Compliance to “Definition of Done”

  • Unit tests passed
  • Code reviewed
  • Product Owner accepts the User Story


  • I added a statement to the CHANGELOG.

Version number

  • I bumped the version number in

Readme and general docs

  • I updated the README (if applicable) and kept the docs up to date.


Closes #124 (closed).

/cc Mathias Göbel, Frank Schneider, Michelle Weidling

Merge request reports