Draft: feature/#172: Created a new keys button and modal to display text style labels
This MR provides…
- Transfer intranet text styling specification info to key modal.
Does the result of the MR comply to our "definition of done"?
- Unit tests passed
- Code reviewed
- Acceptance criteria met
- Functional tests passed
- Non-Functional requirements met
- Product Owner accepts the User Story
- I updated the README (if applicable)
- I provided my functions with appropriate documentation
- I adjusted other parts of the documentation (if applicable)
Are we able to test this new feature?
- Yes, everything can be done via unit tests.
- Yes, you can test by following these steps: A new KEY button is created at bottom of text panel. When you click on it, a modal is opened and you can view the labels of related text styles explained apart from those displayed from annotation panel. Since most of the keys in text panel are handled from annotation panel, the display of keys button appears only when there are any specific keys to display.
EX: In Karshuni Collection - Cod. Arab. 236 Copenhagen - Sheet 2a, 5a, 5b...
- No, it is not possible.
- I added a statement to the CHANGELOG.
Add all related issues and especially those to be closed.