This MR provides the option to configure either of the toggles. e.g. making a panel toggable
Does the result of the MR comply to our "definition of done"?
Unit tests passed
Acceptance criteria met
Functional tests passed
Non-Functional requirements met
Product Owner accepts the User Story
I updated the README (if applicable)
I provided my functions with appropriate documentation
I adjusted other parts of the documentation (if applicable)
Are we able to test this new feature?
Yes, everything can be done via unit tests.
Yes, you can test by following these steps:
- checkout the branch:
git checkout feature/#191-configure-panel-toggles
- update your local modules once:
- open the index.template.html file:
- set an entrypoint: https://ahikar-dev.sub.uni-goettingen.de/api/textapi/ahikar/arabic-karshuni/collection.json
- switch any of the toggles in the panels array to
falseor the other way around
- start your dev environment:
npm run devand watch the toggles in the header bar dis/appear.
Note: pls keep in mind - since it's about config and you want to chnage it several times -, TiDO has to be reloaded, everytime you change the config.
No, it is not possible.
I added a statement to the CHANGELOG.
Add all related issues and especially those to be closed.