feat: implement config option for the language switch
This MR provides the config option for the language toggle.
Does the result of the MR comply to our "definition of done"?
- Unit tests passed
- Code reviewed
- Acceptance criteria met
- Functional tests passed
- Non-Functional requirements met
- Product Owner accepts the User Story
- I updated the README (if applicable)
- I provided my functions with appropriate documentation
- I adjusted other parts of the documentation (if applicable)
Are we able to test this new feature?
- Yes, everything can be done via unit tests.
- Yes, you can test by following these steps:
- checkout the branch:
git checkout issue/make-language-switch-configurableand start your local env
- open index.template.html and set
=> expected: the switch doesn't show up
- No, it is not possible.
- I added a statement to the CHANGELOG.
Add all related issues and especially those to be closed.