feat/#209: 403 if a user doesn't have the rights to view an image
This MR provides:
- Displaying error message for images when there is no vpn.
Does the result of the MR comply to our "definition of done"?
- Unit tests passed
- Code reviewed
- Acceptance criteria met
- Functional tests passed
- Non-Functional requirements met
- Product Owner accepts the User Story
- I updated the README (if applicable)
- I provided my functions with appropriate documentation
- I adjusted other parts of the documentation (if applicable)
Are we able to test this new feature?
- Yes, everything can be done via unit tests.
Yes, you can test by following these steps: Please try pull branch
feat/#209-vpn-error-messagein local to test on the following sheet:
Cod. Arab. 236 Copenhagen - Sheet - 2a
Please try to verify using VPN - the image should be displayed as is.
Without VPN we should see an error message in image panel.
- No, it is not possible.
- I added a statement to the CHANGELOG.
Add all related issues and especially those to be closed.