fix/#331: TIDO able to diplay single manifest
Apart from what is mentioned in the main ticket you are going to close with this MR, tell us what you have done to achieve this goal.
On the develop, using the entrypoint of single manifest
https://ahikar-dev.sub.uni-goettingen.de/api/textapi/ahikar/syriac/3r678/manifest.jsonrun the app, nothing gets displayed.
Please pull the branch
issue/#331-single-manifestto test in local and run the app, it should run without any errors and displaying the single manifest. Added the same condition check from where we use to get complete collection and display.
Does the result of the MR comply to our "definition of done"?
- Unit tests passed
- Code reviewed
- Acceptance criteria met
- Functional tests passed
- Non-Functional requirements met
- Product Owner accepts the User Story
- I added a statement to the CHANGELOG.
- I updated the README (if applicable)
- I provided my functions with appropriate documentation