refactor/#28: anchoring manifest title to top
This MR provides:
- Treeview: anchoring manifest title
Does the result of the MR comply to our "definition of done"?
- Unit tests passed
- Code reviewed
- Acceptance criteria met
- Functional tests passed
- Non-Functional requirements met
- Product Owner accepts the User Story
- I updated the README (if applicable)
- I provided my functions with appropriate documentation
- I adjusted other parts of the documentation (if applicable)
Are we able to test this new feature?
- Yes, everything can be done via unit tests.
Yes, you can test by following these steps: On deployed pages
view appopen a tree node and scroll down. We can see that the manifest title is anchored to top.
If not deployed, please pull the branch into local
issue/#28-anchoring-manifest-title run the app. Open a tree node and scroll down. We can see that the manifest title is anchored to top.
- No, it is not possible.
- I added a statement to the CHANGELOG.
Add all related issues and especially those to be closed.